Davido's beef with Dele momodu over!

Share:

Fighting Davido was my biggest battle ever says Dele Momodu

It’s no longer news that popular musician Davido was embroiled in a long time beef with veteran journalist and publisher Dele Momodu.
The issues started when Davido impregnated a lady named Sophie who is a niece to Momodu.
The matter escalated when Davido used Dele Momodu's name in one of his songs saying "Mr Dele na my by, Dele na My boy”.
Dele Momodu in a recent interview revealed that his fight with Davido seem to have been his biggest battle so far.
Fighting Davido was my biggest battle ever says Dele Momodu
In his words;
“Fighting with David was my biggest battle ever. It was bigger than fighting Abacha because of the blistering popularity of David; he is an extremely popular guy and it was very unfortunate, (the devil is a liar) because a baby was involved; very beautiful girl, Imade.”

No comments