Big K.R.I.T. – Confetti

Share:
Big K.R.I.T. has been teasing fans on social media with cryptic postings on Twitter. Many assumed something new was arriving in the near future, and now its here. The rapper/producer, who has been quiet for most of 2017, decides to give his loyal fan base a new record titled “Confetti.” The honest and lyrical gem finds K.R.I.T. venting on various issues in today’s social media generation.
Hopefully this is indication that a new project is on the way, but if not, Big K.R.I.T. is supposed to be dropping a new project with Curren$y at some point this year called Lacs N Chevys, or at least that’s what the New Orleans spitta told us earlier this year. So keep your eyes peeled on that as well. More Krizzle on the way.
Take A Listen Below
DOWNLOAD Big K.R.I.T. – Confetti

No comments